Global Cloud ERP Market Strategy Report 2023 Featuring SAP, Infor, Oracle, Plex, Microsoft and Epicor Among Others - Long-term Forecast to 2030
DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2023
DUBLIN, Feb. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Cloud ERP - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Cloud ERP Market to Reach $184.7 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Cloud ERP estimated at US$51.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$184.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 17.3% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 16.4% CAGR and reach US$117.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 19% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $15.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 16.2% CAGR
The Cloud ERP market in the U.S. is estimated at US$15.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$31 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 16.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 16.1% and 14.8% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 12.3% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
Higher retail inflation will impact consumer confidence and spending. As governments combat inflation by raising interest rates, new job creation will slowdown and impact economic activity and growth. Lower capital expenditure is in the offing as companies go slow on investments, held back by inflation worries and weaker demand. With slower growth and high inflation, developed markets seem primed to enter into a recession.
Fears of new COVID outbreaks and China's already uncertain post-pandemic path poses a real risk of the world experiencing more acute supply chain pain and manufacturing disruptions this year. Volatile financial markets, growing trade tensions, stricter regulatory environment and pressure to mainstream climate change into economic decisions will compound the complexity of challenges faced.
Year 2023 is expected to be tough year for most markets, investors and consumers. Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
No. of Pages
2022 - 2030
Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022
Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030
Compound Annual Growth Rate
Key Topics Covered:
- Cloud ERP: An Introductory Prelude
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- North America: A Lucrative Market
- Cloud ERP Solutions Market Overview
- Cloud-based ERP Software Market Overview
- Market Dynamics
- Cloud ERP Market Overview
- Cloud ERP - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 83 Featured)
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Intacct Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Plex Systems, Inc.
- Ramco Systems Ltd.
- Sage Software, Inc.
- SAP SE
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Trends and Drivers Summarized
- Cloud ERP Innovates Manufacturing Sector
- Role in Supply Chain Automation
- Surge in Adoption of Cloud-Based Solutions Drives Cloud ERP
- Manufacturers Use Cloud ERP to Improve Operational Efficiency
- Cloud ERP Accelerates Digital Transformation in Enterprises
- Challenges to Adopt Cloud ERP
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/281t5t-erp?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-cloud-erp-market-strategy-report-2023-featuring-sap-infor-oracle-plex-microsoft-and-epicor-among-others---long-term-forecast-to-2030-301738521.html
SOURCE Research and Markets